Monday, April 28, 2014

The War At Hand

There is a debate happening right now over the name of the 3rd The Hobbit movie - for now it has officially been named "The Battle Of The Five Armies", I knew that when I started this blog it would be a bit of a battle to keep it up to date...most importantly my time in the Scriptures.

I find that when I go to the men's group through my church and have a good night with the guys in the Scriptures, praying and encouraging one another, the temptation that week is horrendous! 

With this blog happening, I find that all of a sudden I am having a hard time getting into the Scriptures!  I open up the Bible and find that I can't focus on what I'm reading.

The battle can rage on about what the title of The Hobbit will be, but the battle is always going to rage on "For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens." Ephesians 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment