Friday, April 25, 2014

Introduction

I suppose I should have an introduction to a blog. I am starting this blog so that I will continue with the blog :) I would like to read through the Bible, there is a Bible reading plan by Grant Horner that I have attempted twice before, but fizzled out. It is a lot of reading in one day for me as I like listening to audio or have visual instead and I believe that is why I have fizzled out. Also, I do like studying and find sometimes if I am wizzing through the material than, I may not get as much out of it and it may not be as beneficial for me, in my mind at least. So, that is why I have started this blog, so I can type down information that I have learned from my reading and apply it to my life. I would love to have an entry everyday with reading that I have done, I know that it may not happen that way, but it is still a goal of mine. - Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment